Millsberry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Days Long Gone
Danca's blog.! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 1:18 pm by ZeldaG

» 10 years...
Danca's blog.! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:04 pm by Blammer258

» Hey guys, I'm new here
Danca's blog.! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:51 am by jayvinz52

» get out of here
Danca's blog.! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 am by jayvinz52

» What's up, 2018?
Danca's blog.! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 am by jayvinz52

» Check In 2017
Danca's blog.! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:54 pm by ZeldaG

» Well
Danca's blog.! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:10 am by risa_san1

» WHAT'VE YOU BEEN UP TO?
Danca's blog.! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 pm by risa_san1

» Bring it back! The ^<V Game.
Danca's blog.! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 pm by risa_san1

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 166 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 pm
Say No To Copyright Violation!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Danca's blog.!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Danca's blog.! - Page 3 Empty Danca's blog.!

I love my blog, first of all. (:

Okay, hey people....I address you all as people. People of Millsberryforum.org lol.

I'm Danca4412, as you can see. I am 16 years old. I'm serious. Hate getting old.

I wish I could be 11 again. Those were the days. (: That's what makes me, I don't wanna say it, mad.
I am very crazy but I pretend I am mature and calm. My maturity level changes depending who I am with. My reputation depends on that so much.. >.< I respect everyone 'cause I treat the people the way I would want to be treated. I am so, so lovable !

I am from Los Angeles, California. I lived close to Orange county, haha, I ate a lot of oranges over the summer.

Wow. I just love hip-hop, r&b, and pop. I love to dance so much.
I wanna be a breakdancer, bet that'd be fun.

[/color][By the time you finish reading this you will think I am a QUEEEER][ haha, JKJK!]
I am short for my age, so people don't look at me weird in middle school. I live in an awesome neigborhood with many people. I stay here all day though. I am inside person. I love this forum and have amazing online friends. You know who you are.
(:
I live in North Carolina and it is getting humid here.
[color=yellow]Anyway, I was kind of feeling a little bored with nothing to do. This is my first blog I've done & I feel happy (:

I am in the mood for some tacos. Yumm:) lol. Well, that's pretty much it. This is me. All me. (:

Thanks for reading! (': Makes me happy.

July 15, 2010:
Alright, so I'm bored ! I had a super great time. I ate chicken nuggets with my bffl, you know. lol. Just 4 days ago it was my birthday, let me tell youu.. it was a BLAST. I rocked my bday, well I hip-hoped it. I danced a lot. I got a scolarship for my excellence in school. I've been transforming into a better person. I have missed MF.org, and I've tried getting on it. PM sometime. I want to express my happiness on you !

September 7, 2010:
Right now I am about to sleep. I miss this forum. I completely forgot about it and I am glad my sister reminded me about it. I miss talking to my friends here(: Be back later.

Last edited by Danca4412 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional stuff.(:)
Danca4412
Danca4412
Amazer

Female Posts Count : 14031
Dream : -
Hobbies : -

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Danca's blog.! :: Comments

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 pm by Purple

Danca come back Sad

Back to top Go down

ZeldaG

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 pm by ZeldaG

We could probably send an email off to her and maybe she'd reply. I mean, it's worth a try. I did that with Aaliyah and, although I haven't received a reply yet, it's certainly an alternative.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 pm by Purple

I agree. Go for it.

Back to top Go down

ZeldaG

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:41 pm by ZeldaG

I'll send it in a few. I'm going to lay down for a little while. If you want to talk, send me a chat on Skype. I just really need a bit of rest tonight.

Back to top Go down

mahomiee

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:51 am by mahomiee

Hey guys this is Danca4412 I was checking my e-mail today and guess what I encountered? Millsberry Forum! Wow. Soooo much has changed! I forgot my e-mail for my account.. Sad

Back to top Go down

ZeldaG

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:24 pm by ZeldaG

*Hugs* It's so great to see you back! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3