Millsberry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Days Long Gone
Meet The Members EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 1:18 pm by ZeldaG

» 10 years...
Meet The Members EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:04 pm by Blammer258

» Hey guys, I'm new here
Meet The Members EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:51 am by jayvinz52

» get out of here
Meet The Members EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 am by jayvinz52

» What's up, 2018?
Meet The Members EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 am by jayvinz52

» Check In 2017
Meet The Members EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:54 pm by ZeldaG

» Well
Meet The Members EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:10 am by risa_san1

» WHAT'VE YOU BEEN UP TO?
Meet The Members EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 pm by risa_san1

» Bring it back! The ^<V Game.
Meet The Members EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 pm by risa_san1

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 166 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 pm
Say No To Copyright Violation!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Meet The Members

+26
jodiesparkle
Jash(:
pitsmile
Blammer258
emiley703
Cravepain
TubbyCustard
Danca4412
Rideem3
ZeldaG
macadamia_gal
Gabby
tnm1249
yasmin
ClipperChipper
yulracso
akakira
feridun
jayvinz52
Recess_rocks09
hayfroggy
jcoo2
pattEcake
aaroncuzin
millzberry
AaliyahLuvah26
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meet The Members Empty Meet The Members

Post by AaliyahLuvah26 Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:26 am

This is a topic for you to post about yourself so new members can get to know you. Everyone member gets to post only ONCE! If you post again, it will be deleted. You can always edit your post if you need to add more information about yourself. When you post about yourself, you can add color, smileys, and all that good stuff but don't overuse anything. If you need help writing you may use this format:

Name- Real/Nickname (Which ever you prefer)
Age-
Birthday-
Talents-
Likes-
Dislikes- (Keep it appropriate...NO NAMES!)

Mods may post more than once if necessary (handling a situation).
Any other information, please PM me.

PLEASE POST ONLY ONCE!

Last edited by AaliyahLuvah26 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
AaliyahLuvah26
AaliyahLuvah26
Superb Member!

Female Posts Count : 13202
Hobbies : Performing Arts

Back to top Go down

Meet The Members Empty Re: Meet The Members

Post by AaliyahLuvah26 Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:27 am

Hey, My name is AaliyahLuvah26. You can
call me Aaliyah. I'm the Co-Admin of this forum but I love to have fun
when I'm not so busy.
My birthday is August 26
I spinheart MUSIC!

My
favorite types of music are R&B, Hip Hop, Rap, Pop, and Oldies. My
favorite singer of all time is of course AALIYAH and Michael Jackson (RIP). The career I want in the future is to be an entertainer: Singer/Dancer/Actress. My favorite color is Yellow. Smile
My best friends here are Aalcala612 and Akakira. They're awesome! I'm
always up for making new friends so PM me sometime. Uhm..
I've always liked science. Anyway, I like to help people with their
problems and anything their struggling with I would try to do my best
to help them. I don't want to make this too long so that's it for now.

Any other information you want to know about me you can always PM me or post here.

-Peace!
peace

Last edited by AaliyahLuvah26 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
AaliyahLuvah26
AaliyahLuvah26
Superb Member!

Female Posts Count : 13202
Hobbies : Performing Arts

Back to top Go down

Post by millzberry Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:35 am

well yeahzzz
u can call me millz :{D TogetherDance

erm fav color green
turning 13 this year
i like caake

Last edited by millzberry on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
millzberry
millzberry
Fantastic Member

Male Posts Count : 4089
Dream : weypweyp (ne1 has a white elephant statue and wants to hook me up tell me :D)
Hobbies : 6 million

Back to top Go down

Post by aaroncuzin Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:39 am

Yay!
I'll post now!
I'm Aaroncuzin!

My name is Aaron, you can also call me Aarbear os Aaroncuzin, haha.
I am 14 years old,
and I turn 15 on January, 31st, 2010!
I have a few talents I think, alot of people tell me I am a pretty funny and random guy, and good at making friends!
I like alot of things! TV, Video Games, Movies, The internet, my cousin (her name here is jcoo2! yes, we are related!), and I LOVE Anime, and I LOVE Playing the card game Yu-Gi-Oh! I also love regular card games, too!
There are a few things I dislike, Mostly stuff I fear, like spiders, scorpions, horror movies (excluding a select few), and tornadoes! haha!

Also, I have ADHD, Attention Defeceit Hyperactive Disorder. :3

If you want a friend when your start off here, you can always count on me! I love making new friends! I am antisocial in real life, but on the internet, I can''t stop talking!
Want to talk? Know more about me? PM me! I always reply!

yay!!! I feel so proud!
aaroncuzin
aaroncuzin
Fast poster

Male Posts Count : 4675
Dream : aaroncuzin
Hobbies : 25 million, plus.

Back to top Go down

Post by pattEcake Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:07 am

Some people on the forum call me Rei, my real name is UNSPECIFIED! Mac probably has told some of you already, but, yeah... Some peeps call me pattE... and stuff.... I'm 13... My birthday is May 19, 1996. 'd like to think I'm a good artist. I also think I'm pretty good at acting and writing... Erm, people who lie, people who call me a liar... hypocrites? I dont really like that... yeah. dont have much i dont like. but i get into heated arguments REALLY fast... and i have super strong opinions. i will bite your head off if you bug me, and i probably wont apologize unless you're a real close friend... i have a short temper and i probably adhd, bipolar, and sometimes paranoid. not really bipolar. doctors haven't SAID i have any of these, but i suspect so anyway. so do my friends. i have serious self-esteem issues, mostly with my face, and sometimes i feel fat even though i know im not. my favorite food is chocolate and i love the artsy stuff. wanna be friends? sure. ill be your friend so long as you dont bug me.

erm, I forgot bout this part...
pattEcake
pattEcake
A Wow Member!

Female Posts Count : 10127
Dream : Wow. This definitely isn't millsberry username anymore.
Hobbies : And THIS certainly isn't millsmoney...

Back to top Go down

Post by jcoo2 Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:22 am

Oh my goodness. I'm so overwhelmed. What should I say? I just got my hair cut. It looks so ugly. And so yeah.

Name: Jordan.
Nickname: Jordan.
Talents: I'm small but strong. Ask Aaron. I can knock him over. I play piano and am teaching myself to play guitar. I play the alto sax in band, but I don't like it because I'm afraid of people. I can act better than the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus put together! Now THAT'S an accomplishment! I have a high self-esteem level. DON'T JUDGE ME!
Likes: Myself. I'm just so dang attractive! TV. Can't live without it. My bedroom. My guitar. The computer. LOVE THAT STUFF!
Dislikes: Thunder and lightning when they're crazy. Tornadoes. You have no clue what they can do until you actually see a town devastated by one. 6/11/08. My brother. Aaron. Okay. Just kidding. I love Aaron. When he takes his medicine. He has ADHD. School. I just hate those stupid trailers! For full story on the trailers, pm me. Life in general when it stinks.

Okay! So. More about me in general. I have a lot of medical issues. No, I don't. I'm just a strange child with some physiolological issues. I have OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I also have ADHD. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. Mainly just the whole hyperactive thing. I'm really small. For my age. But I sometimes drink pediasure so it's okay. I'm a smart kid. I'm in the gifted program at school. But I only go to get out of classes. I have a pet chinchilla. Her name is Paris. If you don't know what a chinchilla is, google it. I can't sing, but I act like I can. I love to sing. I love the Jonas Brothers. I'm a totally crazy maniac at times. But I drink pediasure so it's okay. I'm like, the best member on this forum! SO PM ME!!!! Hehehaoihaeh!!! Hyperactivity can ruin a child's life.

Love,

Jordan.

P.S.
Check out my chill zone!
jcoo2
jcoo2
Superb Member!

Female Posts Count : 13612

Back to top Go down

Post by hayfroggy Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:41 am

Hi.. I am Hayfroggy, but you can just call me Hay.. or anything as long as its not mean. Oh who am I kidding.. do whateva u want.

I am 11 years old, my birthdate is June 19th, 1998.
This is something I've never told anyone before. I have 0CD (obsessive compulsiveness disorder) and I have ADD (attention Deficit Disorder)

I like/love: my family, animals, my hamster (who is sitting on my lap wrapped in a towel freezing cold, dying, sick, weak.. and all that other I-wish-it-never-happened things. )
Pets, computers, bicycling, scooter-ing, racing the train on my bike, racing the train on my scooter, and all that idiotic stuff that weirdos do. tongue In my spare time, I'm usually up to something strange. I like to fidget with things, make noises, scream, punch my pillow, scream into my pillow, sleep on my pillow, hide money under my pillow (which my sister usually takes) , and yea. I am always doing something pointless, regretful, idiotic, strange, stupid, and just plain creepy. I am creepy.
Dislikes : People who dislike animals. People who kill animals (hunters. Darn. My middle name is hunter. I hate myself. Ugh. ) Death, liars, hackers, scammers, and people who always say "What?" every time you say something. A-no-ying. Rolling Eyes
When I get older I want to be an astronaut or an actress. Or both. Or niether if I keep getting the grades I do now. Did I mention I was mega-stupid? Especially to think I could win a race between me, my bike and the train. Blah. I'm bored. I'm done.
Bye.

Ps. Don't get on my bad side. Wink I get angry and I huff and I puff and I blow the forum down. Watch out.
hayfroggy

Female Posts Count : 1998
Dream : hay2311
Hobbies : 1000000 im the most poor in millsberry :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Recess_rocks09 Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Whats up you new people. My name's Kevin (or recess, or RR). Hablo espanol bastante bien. I think aaron is about the only one here that trumps me in the sarcastic department.

I'm a friendly guy so if you read something from me that looks like it might be mean - just chalk it up to my sense of humor and move on. You'll understand soon enough ;]

If you need some advice with something definitely hit me up. I'm pretty good with mills item prices and I can usually sort out personal problems. PMs are good!
If you're new, welcome! If not, thanks for taking the time to read! rock on2
Recess_rocks09
Recess_rocks09
Great Member

Male Posts Count : 3040
Dream : recess_rocks09
Hobbies : Think between Civic... and Ferrari

Back to top Go down

Post by jayvinz52 Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Name- Marvin/Ben/Jay
Age-13 yrs. old
Birthday-August 26,1995
Talents-Studying,Computering,Foruming
Likes-Friendly peoples,HP,My pc,Friendster,Facebook,SF,Millsberry,This forum and my forum.
Dislikes- Annoying & impolite people

Last edited by Jayvinz52 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
jayvinz52
jayvinz52
A Wow Member!

Male Posts Count : 12716
Dream : ThePanja
Hobbies : Not much.

Back to top Go down

Post by feridun Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Name: freddy<-----NICKNAME
Talents: sports,tae jutsu,mma,boxing
Dislikes:liers,and annoying people
feridun
feridun

Male Posts Count : 1811
Dream : -

Back to top Go down

Post by akakira Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Name- Kira
Age- 15
Birthday- June 15, 1994
Talents- I don't really have any talents. I guess you could say photograpy is a talent...
Likes- Skateboarding (haha I'm not very good though), Photography (check it out at http://kirabphoto.daportfolio.com), hanging out with friends and making stupid videos (which you can see at https://www.youtube.com/user/KIRACANFLY)
Dislikes- Humid weather (which i have to deal with all the time 'cause I live in Texas) and people who pretend to be something they're not.

Very Happy
akakira
akakira
A Wow Member!

Female Posts Count : 12653
Dream : listentofrankie
Hobbies : Around 20mill.

Back to top Go down

Post by yulracso Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:14 am

Hi my userame is fowlcharity. I run a charity to help people. If you visit my house there are various show rooms for you to see items. If you would like one post in the charity thread.
yulracso
yulracso

Male Posts Count : 1029
Dream : aaabbaaabb
Hobbies : 30 Million. I use my mb to sponsor contests, events, and donations

Back to top Go down

Post by ClipperChipper Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:38 am

Cool. I am pretty new to this site. I have 400 posts. But no one really knows me. My username on Millsberry is ClipperChipper. I won the Donation Center Challenge thing. I have 65 Trophies. And I like the color green, and pizza. I would like to be friends with anyone! And I have heard of a lot of members here. This place sounds fun, I hope I like it.
ClipperChipper
ClipperChipper
A Wow Member!

Male Posts Count : 11301
Location : Millsberry, but maybe here, and where I live. If you know where that is, yes I mean you, do not say it, because you are probably a stalker. So don't come near me or I will throw my fist, and kick to the spot, so watch out.
Dream : Please PM me if you'd like to know, you can send anything you like over to me, I usually send a thank you gift and stuff, if it's from my wishlist, excpect something in return.
Hobbies : It changes so often I couldn't possibly tell you how many times I've had to change this. I am getting so tired I need to say I have various amounts that I believe are not to be announced in this box for I would be here all day changing this every hour. If you must now, not much. I was hacked. Right. Sounds phoney, believe it. You have nothing better to believe. Check out my old house, gone, totally gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by yasmin Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 am

Name: yasmin
nickname:yasmin. LOL
likes: funny people ,nice people and sometimes annoying people lol
Dislikes: scammers hackers Haterzzzz
fav food: KFC mini variety meal
un fav food: pea's!
what i think of myself: i can be annoying at times i think im quite crazy multicoloured multicoloured multicoloured , and well im VERY active ( on this site)
yasmin
yasmin

Female Posts Count : 1110
Dream : yas_rox123 and thegreenteam_12 ( 1st floors littleradrallys. Second floors mine)
Hobbies : 996.457

Back to top Go down

Post by tnm1249 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:59 am

Hi I'm Tabatha but you can call me Tabby.
I'm 16 years old and my birthday is January 11.
I love to sew and cook.
I'm home schooled and don't get out much because I help take care of my sick grandma. I don't mind though because she's the kindest person I know.
I really look forward to getting to know everybody.
If there's anything else you want to know just PM me and we'll talk.
tnm1249
tnm1249
Sophmore

Female Posts Count : 336
Dream : tnm1249

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:07 am

Nickname- Gabby (I hate my real first name.)
Birthday- I'm 10. My birthdate is July 24th, 1999
Talents- Unicycle (don't ask, lol!), Breastroke in swimming
Likes- Millsberry, Forums, making new friends, my family, my friends, dogs, computer, TV, Wii, sports
Dislikes- school, hackers, scammers, bugs, and bad weather.

Nice to meet all you new members! I'm pretty new to the forum,too. PM me if you'd like, (as long as it doesn't involve anything against the rules). Hope to see you on the boards, on Mills, and maybe we will become great friends! Smile

Gabby
Gabby
Junior

Female Posts Count : 618
Dream : ga_b_by
Hobbies : Er, you giving away any?

Back to top Go down

Post by macadamia_gal Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 am

Name- Holly's my nickname, but my real name's Peyton.
Age- Thirrrteen.
Birthday- 1/1/96. I have Voldemort's birthday....):
Talents- Singing; Video making. The Sneakoscope Alarms is my wizard wrock band. Google us. Who knows what will come up. Yeah, so I'm OBSESSED with Harry Potter and everything in my life involves it. Accio-Potter, anyone? Don't mess with the best, 'cause the best don't mess.
Likes- HARRY POTTER. Accio-Potter, Wrock Mondays, SevenAwesomeAPs, the Horcrux Heroes & the Sorcorer Stoners (I have awesome friends.), you name it, I love it. Don't go on mugglenet; it gave my computer a virus D: Uhm, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, SKYPE, aaaaand... Myspace (sorta). GRYFFINDOR IS MY HOUSE OF AWESOME(:
Dislikes- Being unsingle (as I am right now....), "having a square head," not having skype, my family, blahh, blah.
macadamia_gal
macadamia_gal
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female Posts Count : 15673
Hobbies : --pation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaG Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:51 am

User: Zeldag2016
Nickname: Zelda or Zel.

Likes: Music. My favorite type of music is Country, especially by Alan Jackson. I love animals, thus I have a cat and dog in the household. My cat's name is Kitt and my dog is Lion. I love to write, read, and sing. I used to be in my school's Chorus group until I had to drop the class in the next school year. I took Art instead. I love the Earth, thus I'm writing an Environmental Project for my school.

Dislikes: People who corrupt the balance of things. Hackers, scammers, and people who just can't listen. I seriously cannot stand people who take enjoyment on getting on others nerves. Now, that is just annoying.

Talents: I'm skilled in drawing and computer work. I can type very quickly. Last time I checked my average, which was probably months ago, I could type at 60+ WPM and my fastest speed was over 100 WPM. I have been told I have a talent for being "The Human Dictionary." Laughing I don't know how true that is, but... anyway. I'm also working in a bit of computer graphical design, so I'm getting better at that.

Other: I'm the Senior Moderator here at "The Social Galaxy." Yasmine723 passed this on to me after she left. I've been serving as a Moderator since late December of 2009. I love helping other people, as stated on my profile's Chill Zone. I do get on the computer daily, so I'm available at most times. Smile

Last edited by Zeldag2016 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:23 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
ZeldaG
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts Count : 10336
Dream : To be the very best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rideem3 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Name- Private.
Age- Not telling.
Birthday- June 24
Talents- Flexible, and, black belt in pressure point martial arts.
Likes- Macaroni And Cheese
Dislikes- I don't know.
Rideem3
Rideem3
Mature Member

Male Posts Count : 2387

Back to top Go down

Post by Danca4412 Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:50 am

Name: Vanessa (people call me retard, Karyna, Vanz, Vicky)
Age- Fifteen (ima teen!)
Birthday-June 11 (known as March 10th in my world)
Talents-I can dance any kind of hip-hop, pop, country dances. I can get attention at school whenever I want to!
Likes- I like this forum. I love Karen! (BFFFF) I like the A crew(:. Other members. My real-life friends, and music!

Dislikes- Homework, bad grades, bad luck, bad day, people picking on me only cause I have brown hair and speakers that can't make noise.

I am up for meeting new people. If you want to get to know me better pm me and we can chat. Usually I give millsbucks away to people I like. My sister is appledancer49 and prettyjulie9.
Prettyjulie9 is not active so my other sister is.

And..I am from south central California. I still think about that place even 3 years later.

:DD And I think I just said TOOOO much.
I haven't been the only in this account. My cousin-girl has hacked it and pretended that my account was hers.
WOOW.
Danca4412
Danca4412
Amazer

Female Posts Count : 14031
Dream : -
Hobbies : -

Back to top Go down

Post by TubbyCustard Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:03 am

User: TubbyCustard
Nickname: Tubby or TC

Likes: I love animals with a deep passion, and am extremely against any acts of animal cruelty. I also like Milsberry a lot and enjoy conversing with others about it.

Dislikes: Disrespectful behavior and immaturity.

About Me: I have two dogs whom I love very much, and I am currently in High School. I have so many friends on this forum, and you all know who you are. I always have room for more! Smile

Last edited by Tubbycustard on Sat May 22, 2010 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total
TubbyCustard
TubbyCustard
Junior

Male Posts Count : 637
Dream : MillsTubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cravepain Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:27 am

Name: Nicole
Nickname: Nikki, Cole
Birthday: January 20, 1987
Talents: Hm, nothing too much. I have been told I am really good with photography, web design, graphic arts, cooking, drawing and painting. Though of course I don't think I am, lol. I really don't think anything I do is good.
Likes: Music of all kinds, being around family, Christmas, Halloween, anything to do with Egypt, space, photography, games of all kinds, the colors purple red and neon green, watermelon, Mexican food, cucumbers, tattoos, piercings, candles, incense, pop, cooking, tea, colored sprinkles, water, the cold, people who can make me laugh, concerts, I Love Lucy, horror movies, Tim Burton, animals of all kinds, costume makeup, hockey, nascar - And LOTS more (lol!)
Dislikes: People who think they are better than everyone else, stereotypes, being close to a steep edge, driving, college, people who lie all the time, fake friends, people who judge one another, people who feel the need to yell all the time even if you are standing right next to them, people who spit when they talk, people who talk behind your back, action movies, chocolate, football, basketball, golf - And LOTS more.

Basically I have been raised to treat everyone equal no matter their taste in music, the way the dress, age, their looks, etc. I am all for the saying "Peace, love and happiness". I have been told MANY times growing up that I am a modern day hippy, which I have no problems with (Haha!). I am all about making everyone happy and helping as much as I can when someone needs it. I think the world would be a better place if everyone just helped someone else out in need, no matter how small the task. I LOVE animals of all kinds. I used to want to be a vet growing up, or a zoo keeper. Which also brought along my nickname as a child, "The zoo keeper". It also didn't help that we had over 25 pets as I was growing up and going threw Elementary School, lol! I have a boyfriend named Josten who I care deeply about. I currently have a job as an Administrator on a website. I love the job so much! Hm ... what else. I am normally shy and don't talk too much if I see you in person. I have to get to know someone first before I start being my talkative, goofy self. I dropped out of High School at the beginning of my last year do to all the problems I was having (LONG story). I am going to college and think I am going to do Photography as my major. I think that's pretty much it! That's the brief rundown of me, Haha!
Cravepain
Cravepain
Mature Member

Female Posts Count : 2263
Dream : cravepain
Hobbies : Currently ~ 122,800,000

Back to top Go down

Post by emiley703 Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 am

Name: emily aka emy (I dont know why i put a "e" in my username im weird like that:])

Birthday July 5th (One day after independence day, my parent used to tell me the firworks were for my birthday... they lied :[ Haha)

Likes: Chinese food, color purple,hot pink, black weird mix right.

Dislikes: rollar coaster (blah) and hmm i guess you can say spiders snakes my brother + sister Jk well not the bug thing.

School: Im in High School (not telling you which one dont want you to come murder me) I currently take: French, World History, Algebra1, Physical Science, English, Study Hall and Health.
Im doing really great in school (espescially study hall LOL) i have all As and Bs. Last year i had an A, B, C and D it was really quite funny! Well
emiley703
emiley703
Dedicated Member

Female Posts Count : 2844
Dream : emiley702
Hobbies : 9 million somthing

Back to top Go down

Post by Blammer258 Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am

User: Blammer. Plus 258.
Nickname: KAYLA. and that's real!
Birthday: November 18, 1996

Likes: The WWW(:, sports, amazing people, mills forums, TEXTING, balloono, SKYPE, facebook, mills, THE MFO CHATBOX, yelling, arguing, CALLING PAINT ALANA, etc(;
Dislikes: People saying cheerleading ISN'T a sport, YOU (jkk!), liars, non truth tellers, IDIOTS, beggars, cloners, GOLF, not having my laptop, my phone, MY BAND TEACHER, and, of course, RUMORS.

Talents: Would flute be a talent? I'm pretty darn good at it(:
SPORTS. I love them. Would sports be a talent? Oh well. I'm MAKING it one.
Blammer258
Blammer258
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

Female Posts Count : 8408
Dream : To only get profanity-related warnings on MFO (succeeding so far)
Hobbies : Making old ladies on the internet hate me ://

Back to top Go down

Post by pitsmile Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 am

USER:pitsmile
my real name is joseph(PLEASE DONT CALL ME THAT)
CALL ME JOE,JOEY,OR PITS
b-day:JANUARY 27 1994
LIKES the bostonsox,the boston celtics, the boston bruins and the new england patriots,and college football(boston college)
i also lick chineesefood and steak and cheese subs

i hate: SCHOOL,AND THE NEW YORK YANKEES,GOLF (ITS BORING) AND PEOPLE BEING A JERK TO ME OR MY FREINDS(I MIGHT PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE IF THEY ARE BEING A ABSULUTE JERK TO ME OR MY FREINDS
pitsmile
pitsmile
Mature Member

Male Posts Count : 2292
Dream : pitsmile
Hobbies : some

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next