Millsberry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Days Long Gone
A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 1:18 pm by ZeldaG

» 10 years...
A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:04 pm by Blammer258

» Hey guys, I'm new here
A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:51 am by jayvinz52

» get out of here
A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 am by jayvinz52

» What's up, 2018?
A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 am by jayvinz52

» Check In 2017
A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:54 pm by ZeldaG

» Well
A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:10 am by risa_san1

» WHAT'VE YOU BEEN UP TO?
A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 pm by risa_san1

» Bring it back! The ^<V Game.
A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 pm by risa_san1

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 166 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 pm
Say No To Copyright Violation!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek)

2 posters

Go down

A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) Empty A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek)

Post by ZeldaG Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:43 pm

So, Kayla and I decided to start up a new roleplay and this roleplay will be called "Catherine's Creek." She said that there was a roleplay previously on the forum like this, so I'm assuming this is modeled after it. xD

---
Catherine's Creek is a private school in England that welcomes teenagers from fourteen to eighteen. This school is typically a human school, but among the many secrets of the school is that there have been known to be vampires blended in with the humans.
---

Here's how the sign-ups work. We'll start the RP if we can get at least 4-5 characters (Not necessarily people. Just characters).

---
Name of Character. [Just keep it reasonable.]
Age of Character. [14-18]
Gender. [Obviously, male or female.]
Class of Character [Human or Vampire].
Brief Description of Appearance. [Eyes, hair, height, etc...]
Brief Description of Background History. [Parents, childhood, etc...]
**Optional Photo**

NOTE: You are allowed a maximum of 2-3 characters per person. More than that could cause complications. Razz
---

Last edited by ZeldaG on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeldaG
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts Count : 10336
Dream : To be the very best.

Back to top Go down

A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) Empty Re: A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek)

Post by Blammer258 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Name of Character: Carolyn Scott
Age of Character: 17
Class of Character: Human
Brief Description of Appearance: 5'3 blonde with deep brown eyes and olive skin tone.
Brief Description of Background History: Carolyn stayed at school over the summer because she and her parents have a rocky relationship, to say the least. Her father had picked drugs over her as she was growing up, and for that, she resented him and wanted nothing to do with him whatsoever. Her mom died of breast cancer when Carolyn was thirteen, which led to her attending Catherine's Creek.
Blammer258
Blammer258
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

Female Posts Count : 8408
Dream : To only get profanity-related warnings on MFO (succeeding so far)
Hobbies : Making old ladies on the internet hate me ://

Back to top Go down

A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek) Empty Re: A Roleplay Sign-Up (Catherine's Creek)

Post by ZeldaG Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Name: Alison Harvick
Class: Vampire
Appearance:
Alison is at about 5' 6'' and is very thin. Her hair is white and her eyes are typically a deep red color. However, she chooses to hide their natural color with colored contacts. They appear as a hazel color instead and she can see more clearly without the need of glasses.
Bit o' background...
Alison moved to England under a year ago to get away from her parents and her heritage. She's been on her own since. She has had to learn how to blend in among humans in fear of being seen as a threat to others. In order to prevent this, she attends Catherine's Creek as a school and a temporary place to stay.

Here's my image. (Best I could find. xD) https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/14/24/45/94/rosari10.jpg
ZeldaG
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaG Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Bump? Razz
ZeldaG
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaG Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Bump?
ZeldaG
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down